FasTake offers you its experience, constantly growing knowledge and the opportunity to capitalize on the explosion of new media and social networks to:
- Expand your business and develop your organization
- Better organize your prospection
- Implement a better approach to your partners, customers and prospects
- Be in the loop in real time about recent developments, changes and innovations in your field
Social media is only a part of the new media wave that’s metamorphosing the world, as we know it. The traditional means of communication and promotion will soon be obsolete as new media:
- Alters the meaning of geographic distance.
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30 years old
- 96% of them have joined a social network
- Allows for a huge increase in the volume of communication.
- Increases the speed of communication.
- 50% of the mobile Internet traffic in the U.K. is for Facebook…people update anywhere, anytime…imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?
- Provides opportunities for interactive communication.
- Social media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- 25% of search results about the 20 largest global brands are links to user-generated content
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
- Allows forms of communication that were previously separate to overlap and interconnect
- 2009 U.S. Department of Education study revealed that, on average, online students outperformed those receiving face-to-face instruction
- 80% of companies use social media for recruitment; 95% of these use LinkedIn
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met via social media
Social media is not a fad, it’s a fundamental shift in way the way we communicate. Companies that succeed in social media are more like Dale Carnegie and less like Mad Men: listen first, then sell. Your ROI in social media, will still exist in 5 years
FASTAKE APPROACH AND PROCESS :
1. SOCIAL PRESENCE AUDIT
- Preliminary report on your business’ current social presence business on the Internet
- A proposed social communication plan, including the relevant target audience to increase your brands exposure and the social platforms appropriate to your objectives and field of activity
2. TARGET AUDIENCE ACQUISITION
- Acquisition of the relevant targets identified
- Engagement of the target audience on relevant topics to position you as a credible expert in your field and to expose your brand, services and/or products
3. SOCIAL AUDIENCE & PRESENCE EXPANSION
- Identification and engagement of the “influencers” of your social community in your field of activity
- Initiation of conversations with influencers to generate real connections leading to solidify your credibility and expertise
- Positioning of your content and social activity for viral dissemination to expand your community, build your social presence.
4. REAL-TIME MONITORING
- Keyword and context based monitoring of your competition and field’s specific developments
- Constant refinement of your communication policy and social presence
We use a “Watch, learn and enquire” philosophy: as we grow and establish your social presence we make sure you are involved every step of way to learn and so your social strategy is implemented and reflects as closely as possible the image of your enterprise. You will then be able to fly on your own as soon as you feel comfortable.
We’d love to discuss your needs, drop us a line at cs[at]fastake.com